Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft and NBI clearance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Qualified Theft and NBI clearance Empty Qualified Theft and NBI clearance Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 am

Anti_bail

Arresto Menor

Hi.
Help me on my case. I have not receive a resolution from the court. Then suddenly they told me I have a warrant of arrest. My case is qualified teft. I bailed from the half of the bailbond. My concern is that I did not receive any resolution. I have missed the chance that my name may dropped out from the case. I have no involvement on the case i have now. Was there any chances to consider my resolution? I have asked some atty. And told me there's nothing we can do because the warrant is already there. You surender and bail. Thats what i did, and im so depressed stress. I cant even imagine myself my name is already destroyed. I have a record on NBI. How will i find job in the future if i have a record on NBI. We set arraingment this March and my lawyer will suggest to go thru mediation. Is there any chances that my name may be dropped out from the case? And how abt. My record on NBI is there any way that my name will be cleared? And Im not the only on. We are 5 on the case but the other one was dropped out because she was able to give her reply on resolution. Help me what should i do. Im so frustrated. I dont even steal any of the asset of the company. Is there any way that my cleared on the NBI if ever that we set to pay the assests stealed by others included in my case i have now? My lawyer told me that as early as now we should resolved that because it is really hard to be in that case and i am still young. The company i worked was my 1st job i had. I am so depressed I don't even know what to do. I am always praying for that case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum