Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

subpoena ignored

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1subpoena ignored Empty subpoena ignored Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:16 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hi atty,i filed a case RA9262 for economic violence against my ex bf. we were alredy sent a subpoena and was asked to appear on Nov 19 and Dec 3. what will happen if he failed to attend the hearing?

i have a strong feeling he will ignore the case.

thanks.

2subpoena ignored Empty Re: subpoena ignored Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:42 pm

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

is this a criminal case?if so..i guess this is filed with the office of the prosecutor..
if he fails to attend on the given dates then the fiscal/prosecutor will file the information(it is a legal document filed before the trial court setting forth the name of the accused and the essential facts constituting the crime committed) in court on the basis of the complaint affidavit and evidence you filed against your erring BF. then the court will issue a warrant for his arrest...he'll be arraigned...afterwards, trial..then judgment..
mind you this will be a slow and grinding process..
good luck and may justice be served!

3subpoena ignored Empty Re: subpoena ignored Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks!

yes, this is a criminal case. i also filed qualified theft against him bec he did not return my things when i left our apartment. however, it was not included in the subpoena.

can he also use as a reason for not providing financial support the fact that i created a facebook account using his name ang uploading our pictures, then adding his wife's friends and relatives? because that is his reason to me and i can't accept that. in the first place,k i will not do sunh a thing if he is doing his obligations to our child.

4subpoena ignored Empty Re: subpoena ignored Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:14 pm

shin04

Arresto Menor

Goodevening po may tinakasan po kasi ako na halagang 7,500 sa dahilang hindi ko kayang bayaran that time kasi po nawalan ako ng trabaho. at ang sabi nya kakasuhan daw po nya ako ng estafa pero hanggang ngayon wala naman po akong natatanggap na subpoena or any letters. plano ko po magwork sa abroad kaso natatakot ako baka pagdating ko ng airport harangin ako ng immigration or baka ipa hold departure order nya ako..sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng advice..maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum