Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1support - child support Empty child support Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:20 pm

vtc_e

Arresto Menor

Good day.
Need some advice. Im married and we had a 3years old son. My husbsnd is not living with us for almost a year na. The last time we saw him was during the 3rd bday of our son. And i was just disappointed because he dont have time for our son. As well as he never spent christmas and new year with us. When i communicated with him last holiday season i mentioned to him that i will make some legal actions regarding his financial support with our son since i was so angry because he didnt spent time with us during the holiday. Can i send him a demand letter regarding his support for our son? Do i have the right to demand for him even if i have a higher income than him? If ever he will not respond for my demands what case i can file for my husband?
Pls pm me your respond atty. Thank you.

2support - child support Empty Re: child support Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

vtc_e wrote:Good day.
Need some advice. Im married and we had a 3years old son. My husbsnd is not living with us for almost a year na. The last time we saw him was during the 3rd bday of our son. And i was just disappointed because  he dont have time for our son. As well as he never spent christmas and new year with us. When i communicated with him last holiday season i mentioned to him that  i will make some legal actions regarding his financial support with our son since i was so angry because he didnt spent time with us during the holiday. Can i send him a demand letter regarding his support for our son? Do i have the right to demand for him even if i have a higher income than him? If ever he will not respond for my demands what case i can file for my husband?
Pls pm me your respond atty. Thank you.

It is not about who have a better income, we all knows that parenting is a shared task and both parents must do their part kahit pa mag-kahiwalay sila. you can send demand letter and then file a case.

3support - child support Empty Re: child support Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:05 pm

vtc_e

Arresto Menor

How much will it cost me if i will file a case? Thank you.

4support - child support Empty Re: child support Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:12 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

vtc_e wrote:How much will it cost me if i will file a case? Thank you.

Filing fee does not cost that much.. ang attorney's fee ang medyo mahal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum