Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Civil Wedding on another city

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1civil - Civil Wedding on another city Empty Civil Wedding on another city Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:49 am

ekstian

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I wanted to inquire if we can use the marriage license obtained from another city (Mandaluyong to be exact) whereas the wedding will take place somewhere in Manila City; bullet points below:

Marriage License = Obtained from Mandaluyong City
Wedding Venue = Manila Bay (Manila City)

If that is possible,
1. Who can we contact from Manila City? A judge or attorney from RTC?
2. Can a judge or attorney perform a wedding in another place other than the City Hall (it will be on Manila Bay to be exact)?
3. We welcome any recommended/suggested judge or attorney.

Thanks in advance.

2civil - Civil Wedding on another city Empty Re: Civil Wedding on another city Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:54 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Possible.

1. Only Judge can solemnize civil marriages.
2. As to the venue, the judge can solemnize at any place provided, the venue is within his territorial jurisdiction.

3civil - Civil Wedding on another city Empty Re: Civil Wedding on another city Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Lucille26

Arresto Menor

Hey dear thanks for the reply to this article!! I am also going to have destination wedding and was looking for exact details. Thanks again!! It would be so exciting to get married in New York. I would like to hire the best wedding planner nyc for the wedding arrangements. Is there anyone who can recommend a good planner?

https://www.toshislivingroom.com/t/best-wedding-planner-nyc.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum