Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegitimate? Empty Illegitimate? Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:18 am

paulinemarquez

Arresto Menor

If my parents were married but decided to be annulled and my father marries another woman would that make me illegitimate? Even if im still carrying my father's surname?

2Illegitimate? Empty Re: Illegitimate? Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 am

mimsy

Reclusion Temporal

no...you are still legitimate. your legitimacy will be based during the time when you were born...not what happened after to their marriage

3Illegitimate? Empty Re: Illegitimate? Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:39 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

paulinemarquez wrote:If my parents were married but decided to be annulled and my father marries another woman would that make me illegitimate? Even if im still carrying my father's surname?

that depends on the date you were born. if after the marriage then you are legit, but if before their marriage and they did nothing to change your status then you are considered as illegitimate even you are carrying your father's name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum