Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land registration

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land registration Empty Land registration Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:27 pm

olyweng

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir

Hi i need your advice regarding this matter 15 years ago i buy a Land as right in Brgy: Banas MT. Samal in Bataan what is step procedure to register that land to LRA and have a Tittle Deed the proof i have is the sales contract between the seller and me sign by barangay captain of i said town 10 years ago i went to municipality that area to us them how to register may land they said that area is under goverment property so only you need to do now pay annual taxes us of now yearly i pay annual taxes to municipality sir please let me know your advice to best way to have a Tittle Deed of my property thank you in advance .

Oligario

2LAND - Land registration Empty Re: Land registration Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:42 am

Ladie

Prision Mayor

If the property is indeed a government property (that is, the government has not decided as yet to give the land to occupants), anytime the government would need the land, you will vacate it. The sale you mentioned, I think, is only a consideration of previous occupant to transfer his/her right to possess or purchase the land when the government will decide to give the land to occupants. I have the same case in Roosevelt, Dinalupihan, Bataan since 1978 and only paying annual tax o amilyar (this represents something like paying the government for using it) but not as an alledged owner of the property.

I am not a lawyer but just an ordinary person sharing my opinion, ideas and knowledge that maybe of help to you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum