Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formal offer of evidence?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Formal offer of evidence? Empty Formal offer of evidence? Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 am

handrfernandez

Arresto Menor

What is this? Please explain. Thank you!

2Formal offer of evidence? Empty Re: Formal offer of evidence? Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Duty of a counsel during trial proper to present/offer evidences to prove his client's claim and to disallow or rebut the adverse party's claim.

3Formal offer of evidence? Empty reply Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 am

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

and may I add, this is part of a judicial proceeding, whether civil or criminal where the complainant/petitioner presented all documentary evidences in the course of the trial. Thereafter, the complainant/defendant/accused/petitioner offers for the court's acceptance what the law refers to as EVIDENCES IN CHIEF.

why? because no evidence/a could be admitted by the court, without formally being offered.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum