Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Empty AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:27 am

ladyspyde

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to you today because I need some advise regarding our farm land.
We have a 49hectares farm land and is now being managed by mother's eldest sister as she claimed that she is the SPA of my lola. Her siblings including my mother believed that she forced my lola to sign the SPA and took advantage of my lola's dementia.  To cut the story short, she gets all of the crops from our farm land w/o giving her siblings which I understand because my lola is still alive. Her press release is that all incomes from the sold crops are being deposited. which I haven't seen since she lives in the US. With that being said,  she haven't paid the taxes of our farm and the government is due to get it on FEBRUARY 2015. My question here attorney is that if I pay the land taxes is there a possibility that the title can be transferred under my name? If so, what is the process amd where do I go about that. I cannot afford to see that this farm will just go to the government just because of my aunt being irresponsible. None of my mother's siblings wants to pay the taxes because they want their eldest to pay it instead.May I also know what are possible pros and cons on this. If you do have an office I would be more than happy to come visit you. By the way attorney, we do not know who has the original land title. So I guess I can request that from the register of deeds? Attorney please help and I hope you can respond to this email as soon as possible.

2AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Empty Re: AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:18 pm

ladyspyde

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. I hope you can find time to respond to my queries.

3AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Empty Re: AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:06 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

hi there..

interesting case due to greed.

1. Paying the land taxes does not entitle you to own the land. There are other requirements to be complied with.

2. Do you have the copy of the SPA (if indeed true)?

3. is your mother still alive?

4. What proof do you have to show that you are one of the siblings/proof of relationship.

5. If interested for further legal discussion, email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

I could help ease your burden.

Atty K.R.

4AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Empty Re: AMILYAR LAND TITLE AND LEGAL RIGHTS Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 pm

ladyspyde

Arresto Menor

karl rove wrote:hi  there..

interesting case due to greed.

1. Paying the land taxes does not entitle you to own the land. There are other requirements to be complied with.

2. Do you have the copy of the SPA (if indeed true)?

3. is your mother still alive?

4. What proof do you have to show that you are one of the siblings/proof of relationship.

5. If interested for further legal discussion, email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

I could help ease your burden.

Atty K.R.

Thank You Attorney for your quick response.

1. What are the other requirements that i had to go thru?
2. Yes i do have a copy of the SPA that one of our tenants gave.
3. Yes my mother is still alive but lives in other country. I am her SPA to whatever she will inherit.
4. I am their niece ,  so i technically don't have proof  except that i am the SPA of my mother.
5. Email Sent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum