Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBLEM WITH FILINVEST INC.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROBLEM WITH FILINVEST INC.  Empty PROBLEM WITH FILINVEST INC. Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:38 pm

aybiel

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good day po. Meron po kasing binili na property ate ko. We paid for the downpayment in advance. We paid the Reservation Fee Mar. 2013, and by April 2013, we started paying for the installment of the downpayment. Bali from April 2013 to Jan. 2014, nagbayad po kame using Post dated checks. Tapos po nung Feb 2014 nagbayad kme 2 mos. in advance (In Cash) since gusto ni ate na magstart na sila ng construction since, ang sabi nila, once the downpayment is full, construction will start, and the house will be turned over to us in 6 months time. Bali dapat August nila tinurn-over yung house, pero since madalas po kame nagpupunta sa site, and nakikita po namin na hindi nila ginagalaw yung property even nung May 2014 pminimal lang makikita mo na construction, naisip namin hindi nila yun matatapos ng August. We were hoping though, kasi ang sabi ng Site Engineer nila was, its going to be finish by the the month that is agreed upon. Months have passed and alas,August.. Hindi pa din finish ang bahay. So we assumed na they were guided to have it finished by October (w/c is the Original schedule for the turn over of the house). Pero November na, at hindi pa din nila pinaiinspect sa amin yung bahay in preparation for turn over. Now, andami po nila sinisingil na na fees. Late na daw kame sa Ammortization fee, kaya may interest na ung monthly ammortization namin. And this is also a requirement for turn over. Wala po sanang problema sa pagbayad ng fees, pero ask kame kung saan ang basis. Kasi mahirap din yung bayad ng bayad lang. By the way, we have to request pa for the Contract to Sell para magkaroon kame ng copy. Yun daw po kasi policy nila. And it took us 7 days to receive it. Something na dapat binigay nila nung nagbayad kame. Hindi na po namin naasikaso yung mga details noon since may crisis din kame na kinakaharap. Ang dami po nila mga dahilan eversince na nag demand kame na i-turn over na yung house w/c is what we onLy wanted. We paid in advance eh, pero till now 3 months overdue na sila sa pag turn over nung bahay wala pa din kame Notice. Puro sa Account lang. Wala silang nakita problem samin lalo na sa payment. KAME NAGBAYAD NG MAAGA, NGAYON KAME LATE SA PAYMENT SA ACCOUNT WHEN IN THE FIRST PLACE YUNG BAHAY NA PINURCHASE AND IS UNDER PAYMENT IS DI PA DIN NAMIN MACONSUME. AUGUST 2014 ANG MONTH PERO NOVEMBER NA AND MALAPIT A MAG PASKO WALA PA DIN KAME BAHAY NA MATITIRHAN. SILA NAGBIGAY NG HASSLE SA AMIN. WE HAVE TO CANCEL CONSTRUCTION THAT WAS LONG OVER DUE. MATERIALS FOR CONSTRUCTIONS WERE PUT TO CEASE SINCE YUNG DATE OF MOVE-IN IS HINDI NAMIN MASECURE. HAD THEY TURNED OVER THE HOUSE ON EXPECTED MONTH W/C IS AUGUST 2014, WALA KAME DELAY SA PAYMENT. KASI PAYMENT WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM. THEIR POLICIES ARE. AND THEIR SUDDEN CHARGES W/C THEY DEMAND TO BE PAID RIGHT AWAY. We work to earn. It's not like we're rich. We paid in advance cause we are hoping to move in on the date we wanted to. Kaya if they're asking for payment to charges w/c is not even felt, why would we pay for it if wala sila mapakita na basis? In the first place, DI KAME DAPAT LATE SA PAYMENT HAD THEY TURNED OVER THE PROPERTY ON THE EXPECTED MONTH. We need to move in before this month ends. Ano po ba dapat namin gawin?

Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.

2PROBLEM WITH FILINVEST INC.  Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH FILINVEST INC. Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

Aybiel:

Realty companies are like that, when it comes to collecting fees they are sucker.
When fulfilling their obligations under the contract, they offer so many excuses under the sun.
This is my advise...the key to the solution of your problem lies with the terms and conditions of the contract. You have also to produce the receipts you made favor filinvest.
The way I see it, this is a potential breach of contract case. But until I see the contract, I can't dwell on speculations.
I have to see the contract.
If interested, kindly PM me.
Tnxs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum