Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 26 of the Civil Code can it be use to file a complaint towards the mistress

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alex1973

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, i want to ask if i can use  Article 26 of the Civil Code to file a complaint for interfering with the affairs of my family and ask for damages (monetary award) to the mistress? As you know they have an affair and I believe still continuing with it. They met at work and both work in cruise line. They have a child and now the girl is here for a vacation. The only evidence i have are the fb pictures of them being together and skype conversation of him admitting about her. Is my evidence enough to win the case of article 26? thanks.

Morrigan25

Arresto Menor

Hello po ask po ako ng advice. Married but separated ang bf ko from his wife. Wife had an affiar kc repeatedly. Anyway, after 2 years of separation saka kami nagmeet. 2years na rin po kami ngayon and im we have a child na. Before we met they both agreed for the annulmet pero di pa po nastart. Im worried baka biglang bumaliktad ang wife now na malalaman nya na may anak na kami at we are happy together.. Iniwan na kc sya ng guy whom she had an affair kaya bitter sya ngayon. Lately kc if nireremid sya about annulment di na sya nagrereply... At gipit sya ngayon. Baka yung agreed na 50/50 na gastos for filing eh di na sya papayag eh di naman kame mapera. She knows that we are living together na. She can make thins difficult. If we will be accused of concubinage and prIf that is proven makukulong po ba kaming dalawa? Can we charge her for something?

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

alex1973 wrote:Hi atty, i want to ask if i can use   Article 26 of the Civil Code to file a complaint for interfering with the affairs of my family and ask for damages (monetary award) to the mistress? As you know they have an affair and I believe still continuing with it. They met at work and both work in cruise line. They have a child and now the girl is here for a vacation. The only evidence i have are the fb pictures of them being together and skype conversation of him admitting about her. Is my evidence enough to win the case of article 26? thanks.

I don't know what are the evidences you have, but to make your case possible your need to present convincing proof. IMO, what you have right now is not enough.

alex1973

Arresto Menor

what kind of evidences are enough? like what po? iyong nag post sila na like father like daughter ... at iyong bonding time father and daughter na picture.  give me po example ng evidence na pwede gamitin.. salamat..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum