Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Law Student

+4
Mala Prohibita
eric6b122007
b_9904
Macoy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future Law Student Empty Future Law Student Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Macoy

Arresto Menor

I would like to know how expensive is studying law in Manila either in San Beda or Ateneo de Manila. Smile

2Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 am

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

san beda nasa 39k kada sem.

if gipit ka sa budget enroll ka sa PUP 11K lang kada sem yun. mataas din passing rate ka level ng baste at higher than feu and ue.

3Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am

eric6b122007

eric6b122007
Arresto Menor

yes its true one of our legal dept lawyers was teaching there at PUP Atty Reyes. They also have classes for working students on sat and sunday

4Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Mala Prohibita

Mala Prohibita
Arresto Menor

How about MLQU University, is it good to study there sino mga ka level niya and how much the tuition fee there.Thank you. Sa Ateneo magkano po tuition fee. Thanks:)

5Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

torkz

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba mga requirments sa PUP?Salamat po..

6Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Sun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

binibiningpulis

Arresto Menor

Good thing that Kalinga-Apayao State College is opening LLB course.The tuition fee is only 300 per unit.Total of Php 6,580 per sem. As a pioneering class in this school, more effort should be exerted by the students. That is why, while classes is not yet starting, I am already downloading related articles and reviewers on the subjects I am about to take for this semester. Good luck to all aspiring lawyers.

7Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Sun May 22, 2011 6:08 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@torkz, you must passed both oral and written exam before they'll give to you the requirements for the enrollment, if your asking about taking the exam, please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8Future Law Student Empty Re: Future Law Student Mon May 23, 2011 2:46 pm

washburnx20

Arresto Menor

sa Ateneo its more or less 60k per sem for first year then bababa ng konti ng 2nd and third to around 56k per sem then tataas ulit ng 4thyear dahil sa thesis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum