Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to protect my business?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to protect my business?  Empty How to protect my business? Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 am

Elijah

Arresto Menor

I currently own a startup sole prop and I understand that being sued can be very damaging since tatama din sa mga personal properties ko. I would like to make an air-tight business to prevent employees & clients from abusing my rules.

Here's what I thought I needed:
- employee contracts
- employee action forms (as proof to court just in case)
- inventory forms (to have records on which employee is responsible for what)

I also would like to focus more on employee forms, my business is in web development so it's based on outsourcing, online clients and e-commerce. The risks here is that employees can steal my clients easily so I plan to setup an agreement that they cannot contact *any of my clients or prospecting clients for 6 months after they leave my business.

I would like to put up some *optional* benefits as well, a rewards system to keep them going - but I would tell them that this is optional for me since I can't give them out all the time due to budget/financial constraints.

What do you think of my ideas? I'm sure I'm missing out on a few basic rules that's why I'm asking here...

Do you think it's a good idea to hire a lawyer to draft it for me or will that be overkill? the last one tried to charge me 30k for the employee forms and manuals.. is that too much/less ?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum