Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illigitimate children rights to claim for deceased father's property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

richvinz

Arresto Menor

The man or woman who died single has no living ascendant, but is survived by (a) siblings, and (b) illegitimate children.Articles 988, 989, and 990 NCC are the governing laws in this situation.Art. 988.
1. In the absence of legitimate descendants or ascendants, the illegitimate children shall succeed to the entire estate of the deceased.

For clarification lang po.. I am one of illegitimate children, we are four siblings, when my father died with no legitimate children, my lola was still alive, so she inherits 50% of our fathers estate, then she died afterwards, does this means the 50% she got will be inherited by her children(The brothers and sisters of my father)? Im talking about a parcel of land titles registered to my father. How can we claim our fathers property? Thanks in advance to your advise!

richvinz

Arresto Menor

Sana po may magbigay ng legal advise dito.. please help po.. thanks..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum