Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regarding ELECTION (succession, disqualification...)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kayceeong

Arresto Menor

I'm just curious on this certain situation...

"A" (a municipal mayoralty candidate) filed a disqualification case against "B" on the ground of falsification or misrepresentation of some facts in his certificate of candidacy (regarding birthday). The case was filed even before May 11 and it was not decided before May 11, thus, the election pushed through and B won. The party of A also alleged that were it not for the fraud committed by B during the votation (flying voters, etc), A would have won. Just recently, the case was decided, and B was disqualified. Who should succeed to the position of mayor? Should it be "A" or should it be the vice-mayor?

attyLLL

vice mayor. only the person with the most votes will win, and a was not that person.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum