Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citimotors Makati Branch - Charging Surcharges for Credit Card Straight Payment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jeromex225

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

I am writting this email for my formal complaint against Citimotors Makati regarding their surcharges that they impose when I use my credit card as a mode of payment (straight payment).  I have already spoke with Sir Joel of DTI when and he informed that mitsubishi informed him that i can already pay using my credit card for my Downpayment and no other charges will be imposed other than the SRP of the car. When i went today to pay my reservation fee 10/18/2014, Teody Barnachia informed me that if i pay via credit card, my discount for the car i will be purchasing will be deducted because there are surcharges that they will impose and they will deduct it to my discount if I pay via Credit Card. Attached here is the text message of my agent Joshua under his team of Group 1. I have informed Teody that i already called DTI and DTI informed me via Sir Joel that he had this coordinated already with Citimotors Makati but to my shock they were not inform of this. I am very pissed and very disappointed that Citimotors do know know the Consumer Act Under Article 81, or the “Price Tag Requirement,” of Republic Act 7394. Attached here is the screenshot of the explanation given to me by my Agent Joshua on why they do that. Can I file a case? I really want to by my 1st car and they prices they have given on that dealer is quite good. I need your advise on what i need to do, i have sent an email to DTI and will call them on monday.

[img]Citimotors Makati Branch - Charging Surcharges for Credit Card Straight Payment 15epgw[/img]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum