Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel bond

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel bond Empty Travel bond Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 am

Amistad123

Arresto Menor

Last month we traveled to the US to migrate the work here in Manila. We were not informed about any bond until 2 days before we leave when we already have a ticket and allowance. They also didnt't give us a copy if the bond since they said that they have to notarize it first.
Over 2 months after that we still don't have a copy of our bond. Is still valid if we want to contest it? I followed up with the HR but they said they have not it notarize.

2Travel bond Empty Re: Travel bond Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:24 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What is the travel bond for? Dahil nag travel kayo o dahil meron kayong trabaho doon?

Yes it is still valid until it is removed or retracted, and you can contest it.

But you might want to look for another job after.

Ang tagal naman nyan ipa-notarize.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Travel bond Empty Re: Travel bond Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:18 pm

jm0916

Arresto Menor

Sir,

Good day.

I really need you legal advice on same case.  I worked in a company in the philippines, and then I was dispatched to the mother company in Japan as a temporary Transferred employee.

The contract states that I need to pay a certain amount in case I'm going to resign before the 3 yr bond elapsed.
All of my expenses (accommodations/food/bills/etc) were deducted on my salary in Japan, hence my company in the Philippines was not paying for my dispatchment. Can they file against me for breach of contract in case I will not pay the bond fee?

4Travel bond Empty Re: Travel bond Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:37 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jm0916 wrote:Sir,

Good day.

I really need you legal advice on same case.  I worked in a company in the philippines, and then I was dispatched to the mother company in Japan as a temporary Transferred employee.

The contract states that I need to pay a certain amount in case I'm going to resign before the 3 yr bond elapsed.
All of my expenses (accommodations/food/bills/etc) were deducted on my salary in Japan, hence my company in the Philippines was not paying for my dispatchment. Can they file against me for breach of contract in case I will not pay the bond fee?

Yes.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum