Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Housing loan Empty Housing loan Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:59 pm

leahgomez

Arresto Menor

To whom it may concern,

Just want to let u know that Im so grateful to join this group.

My concern po is May binebenta po sa amin na bahay(Savannah Green Plains, Angeles City). Currently, the owner is paying 11,000 a month thru the developer(in housing financing) for 2 years now. They want us to continue the monthly payment at bayaran yung 2 years na nahulog nila plus yun mga napagawa na nila sa bahay like tiles,cabinet , kitchen etc... amounting to 600,000php.

I wanted to know if pwede ko po ipasok sa pagibig yung asking price nila? Naka pangalan parin po kasi sa developer yung title, not yet with the owner until its fully paid.

Wala po kasi ako pang cash dun sa asking price ng owner. So gusto ko po sana ipasok lahat sa pag ibig para sa pag ibig na lang po ako magbayad ng monthly.

Is that possible po???

Hoping for your immediate response

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum