Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL? but i did not sign any contract.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL? but i did not sign any contract. Empty AWOL? but i did not sign any contract. Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:12 pm

aalexess

Arresto Menor

Hi,
This is my problem, i left my company last tuesday (sept. 22, 2014), i got into an argument with my boss due to some papers they were lookig for but on my knowledge has already been released. I actually left because i was on a lot of stress in the company, i was incharge of almost everything and a mistake in my work will result a lot of verbal abuses from both my boss ànd his wife.
Our office is located in their residential lot which is right under their house so i was also incharge of cleaning both the office and the comfort room of which i was always accused of not cleaning when in reallity i have just cleaned them both! The amount of stress i have received is already affecting my health like not being able to sleep during the night, and not having the appetite to eat when it is already pass the time to eat.

My question is can they do some legal actions regarding my being awol from the company? Just for some reference, i have been with the company for two years and a half upon which we donot have holiday pay and over time pay. I did not also sign any contract with the company. We do have sss,phic and hdmf benefits. We only receive incentives i december and we deffinitely have no thirteen month pay. There are almost 20 workers in the garage but only 5 of us are applied in the said benefits. Please help me by answering my question. Thank you, my stress has not left me yet. I can only think of negative things right now. Sad

2AWOL? but i did not sign any contract. Empty Re: AWOL? but i did not sign any contract. Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 pm

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

I don't think they can do anything about your being awol specially that you dont have any contract with them. They cannot force you to work for them. You can file a money claim with the NLRC for your unpaid holiday pay and overtime pay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum