Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advise please.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need advise please. Empty need advise please. Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 pm

benjex

Arresto Menor

Hi good day I'm Benj 25 yo male. I just want to clear things in my mind. I'm working as a office clerk. I have a co-worker who was angry with me because of some rumors, issues that she actually made or should I say it all started because of her. Last Saturday August 23, 2014 she attacked me and slapped my face, I warned her by telling her that "you hurt me, I will file you a case" but unfortunately she was aggressive. That time I wasn't able to control my temper, I pushed her and I punched her at the back. Our co-worker stopped us but he doesn't see that I was attacked first by my office mate. And now, she filed a complaint against me at Barangay captain's office and issued summon. The reason she complained according to her she sustained bruises. Based on my statement do I have the chance to win against her complaint or could I file a case against her?. hoping you could response to my inquiry soonest.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum