Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stolen Land Title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Stolen Land Title Empty Stolen Land Title Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 am

xianbeam

Arresto Menor

Hi! My father died and left us 3 homestead patent land titles. However, 2 of the titles were not yet transferred to his name.But it has deed of sales attached to it as a proof that it was sold to him. The owner of the title had passed away too.

So, my 2 siblings and I decided to fix it so we hired a person. But this person, after getting money and everything does not reply anymore to any of our texts and call. But we know where he lives. Is there any way that we can get our title back even if it is not under our name? Is there any law against that person? Please help us. We don't know what to do because we're too young for this. Thanks!

2LAND - Stolen Land Title Empty Re: Stolen Land Title Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:21 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional

If you know where he lived. Talk to him and ask to return your titles. If he refused, file a complaint in your Barangay. If the case has not settled, it is your decision if you will continue the case in RTC. But for the safety of your properties, it would be better if you will go to the office of the registry of deeds and ask for the procedures on how the said properties not to sell by the onw whole stole the titles.

3LAND - Stolen Land Title Empty Re: Stolen Land Title Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 pm

xianbeam

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it! Luckily, he returned the papers but we noticed that he removed the attachments like deed of sale and other proof that my father has already bought the title. Is there a way that we can transfer it to our name even without the proof?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum