Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demand letter Empty demand letter Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:57 am

anonymous123

Arresto Menor

good day atty!

i would like to know what are the proper measures that i need to do with the demand letter that i received.

last march 2005 i made a transaction with a certain company and i thought i was able to pay all the products that i have taken from them ( usually i would ask my cousin to do the payment ). just yesterday i received a final demand letter saying that i need to pay my outstanding balance which amounts to 4000 added with the interest which now amounts to more than 12000.it was stated in the letter that if i would not pay they would file an estafa case against me

i would like to know what i need to do with these.i just got so surprised upon reading the letter

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum