Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overseas Support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overseas Support Empty Overseas Support Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm

zxcvstc

Arresto Menor

Hi Fellows,

Hope that you will be able to assist:

My client is doing an expansion project in Philippines, where they have engaged my firm (manpower firm) in country X to help them with the manpower needs in Philippines, due to the project ownership is to my client in Country X. The contract is signed between a Country X firm to a Country X firm. All my invoices also go to my client Country X company with VAT.
The work done is to recruit Filipinos locals for their Philippines entity. There is no transaction between the philippines entity and my firm in country X.

Questions:
1. Can I check if this contravene any business act in Philippines? As of this moment of time, I have cleared my legality in Country X.

2. Should I want to have an official legal document, any advice how should it be drafted or any recommendation I can talk to?

Thanks!

2Overseas Support Empty Re: Overseas Support Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:48 pm

CPA-Lawyer

Arresto Menor

you should procure poea license to recruit overseas. today, your business is at risk either for illegal recruitment or illegal human traffickers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum