Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dismissal while Rendering Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dismissal while Rendering Resignation Empty Dismissal while Rendering Resignation Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:17 am

maryann123

Arresto Menor

I have submitted my resignation already effective in 30 days. After a week of submitting my resignation- by the way company has accepted it- I received a show cause memo and today I attended the ad-con or hearing. The violation happened on First week of May. My supervisor did not issue the show cause because I have verbal agreement with my Manager that I will never commit same mistake again and shall i commit same violation she would issue a show cause memo. I did what I promised to my Manager, I have never committed same violation again until now that i am just rendering my resignation. I was surprised that my immediate sup issued show cause. I feel like he just don't want to let go of me with clean record.
My question is , can they terminate me though 2 months have passed since I have committed the violation and with all that agreement with my OM?
And why did they issue it after i resigned- it is very malicious, can i file a complaint against our company once they terminate me?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

They are within their rights.

Present your evidence that you had an agreement with your Manager.

And ask for proof of the second incident (if any).

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum