Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

liability to ra 9165 or dangerous drug act

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joema09

Arresto Menor

My wife is a registered phatmacist and working in a cosmetic company. She is newly hired and their last pharmacist left (AWOL). So this is the scenario, the company sells acetone and my wife didn't knew that it was controlled because they are a cosmetic company and can only be sold by 1liter, my wife sold 2liters each to their 3 clients. When she submitted report in PDEA they told her that it was illegal and she should've been oriented about that. But the case is she was not oriented because the phatmacist before her was the one oriented and left without notice and did'nt left any guidelines for the company. My wife only followed the previous documents where the other pharmacist sold 2 liters of acetone too. So my question is. Is my wife still liable? And what might be the penalties?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum