Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Empty Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm

mamajuicy14

Arresto Menor

I hope anyone can give me advise.

I resigned on June 20th with 30 days notice, then I was absent from June 22nd - 26th because of morning sickness and I had my prenatal consultation with my Ob gyne And he advised me to have bedrest due to hypermesis gravidarium. I passed my medical certificate to our company and the "admin" not even HR, just the superior from our company, informed me that I am not entitled to have any backpay,13 month pay and our 1/4 tax refund (which still not given to us in full since February) since it was stated in my medical certificate that i should have a bedrest and i won'T be able to comply wth 30 days notice, he also told me that it was stated in my contract if i cannot properly turnover the things i wont be getting anything from them, however i told him that i am working with them for 1 year and 3 months but up to this day I never got any sight of my contract and i was not able to sign anything from them. He said he will consult their lawayer what they could do about the situation and just informed me but for the mean time i need to still report to work which I really cannot do due to my pregnancy.

Please advise what should I do? are they really right about their rules or should I take some action with DOLE or NLRC? I don't even have any idea about my SL,VL, And they are not even crediting the PAID TIME OFF and you will still be credited as late or absent.  Question Question Question pale

2Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Empty Re: Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

so why talk to admin and not HR?

your med cert is valid once it is verified and you are entitled to all payments due whether you comply with the 30 days or not.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Empty Re: Pregnancy DISCRIMANATION? Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:41 pm

mamajuicy14

Arresto Menor

We do not have HR department he handles po everything. Thank you for your response po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]