Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1about termination Empty about termination Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 am

imuchi

Arresto Menor

My name is criatina and im working po sa call center for 6 years.. gsto k lamg po malaman if pwede pa po ba aq makalaban sa case ko kasi nagkaroon po aq bg lawsuit ung una po is inconvinient time ba hindi ko na iroute sa proper dept kaya nagfile bg lawsuit ang customer then 2nd naman po is lawsuit kasi po ung 3rd party is sabi nia na im violating fdcpa law in u.s and aside from that nasisira po ang headset ko kaya nagkkaroon ako ng priblem hearing the customer clearly ang sabi sa akin ng cstmer n hindi k na narining na she will get a prosecutor if she will receive another call so dhil hindi ko narining un hindi ko na i route ang accout sa do not call list and natawagan sya ulit and un din cnsabi nia sa mga nakakausap nia. Thos two lawsuit are last year pa of june and na issue lang sa akin this year of 2014 dahil matagl daw po ang process nila.. i acknowledge the first offence na final warning po aq and i am fully aware na pag nagkaroon pa aq same offense it will be for termination na what if po ang kaso is dahil sa problema ng company yhey are not providing good headsets and un po laging issue namin sira po sila and sa handbook po namin na we are not allowed to use handset. And now po nagdecesion po sila na iterminate aq.. ano po dapat ko gawin dahil i was really emeotinally depressed na sa nangyari sa akin i hope u can help me thank you.

2about termination Empty Re: about termination Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you shouldnt be making calls with a defective headset..

3about termination Empty Re: about termination Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:54 am

imuchi

Arresto Menor

we dont have any choice..they will just say na we need to wait for the i.t people to fix it but it will take more time before it will be fixed sometimes our shift is already done and our defective headsets are not been replace to a new one

4about termination Empty Re: about termination Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 am

thequeenB

Arresto Menor

Did you advise IT or your immediate supervisor that you headset was defective. Do you proofs that you advise them you were unable to hear the customer due to your broken headset?

Was there a due process? did you attend a hearing for the 2nd offense? If not, then you can file a complaint in NLRC (seNa) that your dismissal was lacked due process.

PS: I am also just an employee who happens to read a lot about labor cases. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum