Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate termination Empty Immediate termination Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 am

cristinagenis

Arresto Menor

Hi, good day!
I was terminated by my employer and was forced to file a resignation the same day I was terminated, I had no choice but to file it, since they mentioned they will dismiss me.

What's my rights against this? they told me it's because of my performance, but there is no clear explanation or presentation, my manager just talked to me about it.

tatanggapin ko naman po kung un tlga ang dahilan pero walang due process, at mag 3 years na ko dun, parang binalewala nila ang tenure ko.

pwede ba mag file ng formal complain against this? at kung oo, may mga free public attys po ba na mkktulog sken, at san po ako makakahanap..
thanks.

Please help me..

2Immediate termination Empty Re: Immediate termination Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:15 am

attyLLL

what does your resignation letter say as a reason? did you thank the company?

forced resignation is considered constructive dismissal particularly when there is no valid ground to terminate the employee. your remedy is to file an illegal dismissal case against with the NLRC. you should inquire there if there are PAO attorneys available.

in Quezon city, their office is at the ground floor.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Immediate termination Empty Re: Immediate termination Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 am

cristinagenis

Arresto Menor

Thank you alot for the answer attorney.
the resignation letter states that I will be focusing on taking care of my baby.

and also sir, how do i file a case with nlrc?

4Immediate termination Empty Re: Immediate termination Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:27 pm

attyLLL

just go to their office on banawe st. (if you're from metro manila). you will fill up a form. the staff will guide you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum