Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation with existing loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation with existing loan Empty Resignation with existing loan Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:05 pm

survivor

Arresto Menor

Hi admin, moderator and users...

I just want to have a thought from all of you regarding my situation...
The scenario was...

I am connected to private company
I have bank loan tied up to our company and payable thru salary deduction thru our payroll

I am applying in government agency
I learn that I have the slot to be hired in that public firm

The public firm know that I am connected in that private company
They give me a list of requirements if I can secure certification that I resign to that private company and I will not be connected after 1 month from date of notice

The question is...

May batas ba sa Pilipinas na nag proprotect sa employee na nag resign na hindi obligahin kaagad ng employer na bayaran agad ang utang upon resignation at pwedi munang mag promise na magbayad kapag nakapagsahod na ito with the new employer?

Thank you for your input and more power!!!

2Resignation with existing loan Empty Re: Resignation with existing loan Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

survivor wrote:
The question is...

May batas ba sa Pilipinas na nag proprotect sa employee na nag resign na hindi obligahin kaagad ng employer na bayaran agad ang utang upon resignation at pwedi munang mag promise na magbayad kapag nakapagsahod na ito with the new employer?

Thank you for your input and more power!!!

Wala.

If you want protection na hindi obligahin na agad bayaran ang utang, gusto din ng nagpautang ng protection na mabayaran sila agad kasi baka tumakas lang ang nanghiram.

Pwedeng hindi muna magbayad - kung pumayag ang inutangan.

Check your contract also. Most likely they will demand full payment upon separation.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Resignation with existing loan Empty Re: Resignation with existing loan Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:30 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

They will obliged you to pay but they can't hold you or else that's illegal detention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum