Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Empty TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:04 am

TAGACAVINTIAKO

TAGACAVINTIAKO
Arresto Menor

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A LOT BUT THERE IS TWO OWNERS IN THE LAND TITLE. THE PROBLEM IS THE OTHER OWNER IS ABROAD. HOW CAN I PROCESS A CONTRACT TO SELL?

THANKS,
DENNIS

2LAND - TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Empty Re: TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Execute a Special Power of Attorney, authorizing the attorney in fact in behalf of the Principal(Co-owner who is in abroad) to enter into a contract to sell with you.

3LAND - TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Empty Re: TWO OWNERS ON THE LAND TITLE Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:09 pm

zach

Arresto Menor

help po naka bili yon lolo ko ng lot nong unang panahon at sulat kamay lang ang ginamit nila don sa brgy. nila ito ginawa at gusto namin itong ibinta ngayon kaso yong papers nito wala samin at di rin binabayan ng lolo ko yong tax mga since 1980's ta ata yon pano po namin to ma ebibinta kuhamuha kami ng tax declaration pero wala don sa municipal tolong po maraming salamt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum