Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS/ PhilHealth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS/ PhilHealth Empty SSS/ PhilHealth Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:05 pm

erjunegene

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I am a fresh graduate and I applied for an NGO wherein I asked for the benefits and salary.

At first, they said that I will be treated as a project based employee wherein I will be given my salary on cash but I will be paying my SSS/ PhilHealth/ Pag-ibig by myself.

Upon my research, I have learned that it is necessary for the employer whether an NGO or private to have a contribution on the SSS and PhilHealth of the employee and mandatory benefits should be given to regular and project based employee.

Please enlighten me if I can contest them that I should be given mandatory benefits wherein they have contribution on my SSS/PHilHealth/ Pag-ibig or not. Thank you.

2SSS/ PhilHealth Empty Re: SSS/ PhilHealth Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

You can contest but I don't think the management will treat it positively

3SSS/ PhilHealth Empty Re: SSS/ PhilHealth Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:38 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

may pasaway talga na mga employers..wala sila karapatang mag negosyo..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum