Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My purchased Condo in Manila

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My purchased Condo in Manila Empty My purchased Condo in Manila Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:28 pm

sophiadenise

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir;

Good day!

I would like to enquire about my complicated situation.

Me and my husband, we are an OFW and both working. We have no kids and we are now in our 10th yr of being married.

Year 2011 I purchased a condo unit in Mandaluyong in our name as husband & wife. Lahat lahat ng bayarin ako po ang nagbayad at walang ini-ambag kahit singkong duling ang asawa ko. The unit being purchased as RFO was rented out since day 1 but the rental amount is not enough to cover the monthly ammortisation & other expenses like monthly conservation fee, taxes, agents fee, etc. In short, ako po ang nagbabayad lahat ng expenses para sa condo unit na yon.

Ang problema po ngayon ay medyo nagkakadiperensya kami mag-asawa. We fight almost everyday for a lot of reasons. Isa po sa reason ay etong Condo Unit. Inaakusahan nya akong sino-solo ko ang renta at hindi daw sya papayag na solohin ko yon.

Sa ganitong case ba, ano po ang karapatan ko at karapatan nya kung sakaling ibenta yong unit? Sa totoo lang po, yong pagpirma lang nya ng Contract ang naging effort nya doon. Wala po syang naibigay na pera kahit magkano.

By the way, medyo complicated po ang kasal namin dahil pinakasalan nya ako na may asawa sya sa Pinas. It was too late nong nalaman ko ang lahat lahat. Isa pa po iyan sa worries ko kasi baka mga anak nya ay maghabol dyan sa property na yan.

Please advise me what to do.

Thank you po & regards.

2My purchased Condo in Manila Empty Re: My purchased Condo in Manila Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If you can prove that you made all the payments, then work on your marriage being void in the first place then claim the sole ownership of the condo. If you can't prove that you made all the payments, then there's a risk that the real wife and his family has claim to his investments. Be smart, make your move now before it's too late!

3My purchased Condo in Manila Empty Re: My purchased Condo in Manila Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 pm

sophiadenise

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir for your reply.

Yes i can prove that. I have all my payment & remittance receipts. Even my bank records can prove that too as I do most of my remittance thru internet banking.

As for the annulment of my marriage, what should I do first?

Kasal po kami abroad, registered in embassy and I have a copy of our Marriage Registration from NCSO. I don't know the real status of his first marriage but his relatives told me that he is legally married.

Ang tanong ko po, do I need to file annulment case? Posible po bang ma-process eto kahit pareho kaming nasa abroad? Ano po ba ang pinaka mainam na gawin ko?

Thank you again & i'll await for your next reply

4My purchased Condo in Manila Empty Re: My purchased Condo in Manila Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:20 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You need to get a CENOMAR under his name and it will show if he is really married to two women. After you have that in hand, and proven he is married to two women, you can then file to have your marriage null and void. In that sense when he is no longer link to your name, you can submit all the evidence of your payment to your Condo to put it under your sole name ownership.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum