Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREACH OF CONTRACT OR CONFLICT OF INTEREST????

+2
Patok
beauty1227
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beauty1227

Arresto Menor

Good pm po,
Please help po, resigned po ako as sales agent, may pinirmahan po kami sa previous company na di pwede mag work or magbusiness ng same business nila for 1 yr. Pero po nag freelance ako sa other company ng same field ng wala pang 1yr.  Pero Di naman po ako employed. What if nakakuha silang proof na nagpapatunay na nagffreelance ako at dati pa nilang client ang naging client ko. Ano po pwede nila isampa sakin? Pwede po ba ko makulong?
Please help. Thanks po

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

i dont think mag aaksaya pa sila nang panahon para dyan.. don't worry about it.

beauty1227

Arresto Menor

Patok wrote:i dont think mag aaksaya pa sila nang panahon para dyan.. don't worry about it.

May nagsabi po kasi na sasampahan daw kmi ng kaso, may nakuha na dw po ebidensya.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hayaan mo sila magsampa nang kaso.. kung wala pa naman eh wala ka naman dapat pang ikabahala..

beauty1227

Arresto Menor

Natatakot lng po ako pag nandyan na.
Salamat po sa reply  Smile 

imee0

imee0
Arresto Menor

Good day po.
I am a new hired teacher in a private institution nakasign po kasi ako ng contract for 2 years.
kaso po hindi ko na po kaya yung sistema. I mean sir, nagagawa ko po macomply sa mga paperworks kaso as a human nagkakamali po ako. tapos po makakarinig ako ng salitang "Cumlaude pa man din boplaks", "nang nagpasabog ng katangahan sinalo nilang lahat" Hindi ko sya narinig personally but I have witnesses po. Is this a valid reason to file a resignation without threatening me to pay for the damages from breaching the contract?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Please do not post the same question to each topic that is related to your case. You are spamming the forum. Make your own thread.

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kung wala ka namang pinirmahan na non-solicitation or non-poaching agreement, wala kang dapat alalahanin kahit pa naging client mo yung dating client ng former employer mo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/must-employment-contracts-hiring-process Saka hindi ka makukulong dahil lang sa ganyan.

c.m.valenzuela

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, I need help.

I signed a contract august 2018 then I should start working there sept 17 2018. There is a statement na there is a bond 1 year and if fail 100k ung fine then i jave to return the signing bonus of 70k.

Nag email ako after I signed the contract to retract and I will be staying at my current company. Then nag send sila ng breach of contract. Possible ba na makasuhan ako if i dont pay for the damages?

For me kasi di pa nmn nila ako employee kc wala pa ko pinapasa na requirements and hindi pa ko nagpapamedical. Please advise po. Thank you!

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

eh bakit ka pumirma?

c.m.valenzuela wrote:Hi atty, I need help.

I signed a contract august 2018 then I should start working there sept 17 2018. There is a statement na there is a bond 1 year and if fail 100k ung fine then i jave to return the signing bonus of 70k.

Nag email ako after I signed the contract to retract and I will be staying at my current company. Then nag send sila ng breach of contract. Possible ba na makasuhan ako if i dont pay for the damages?

For me kasi di pa nmn nila ako employee kc wala pa ko pinapasa na requirements and hindi pa ko nagpapamedical. Please advise po. Thank you!

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You have put yourself in a very difficult situation.

Upon signing of the contract, you bind yourself to that contract therefore they considered you their employee.

now look at this in another scenario, usually HR have different roles and that, as with other companies, have communication issues.

since you signed your contract, they could have passed your data to another person and that person role is to do background investigation. what would happen if that person called your current company and ask questions about you? your current company would know that you already signed a contract with this company.they would think that you are jumping ship, and the least that could happen is they won't trust you anymore.

hope that next time you should think first before doing such actions.

c.m.valenzuela

Arresto Menor

Do I have to pay the damages? Since ung bond is pertaining to the trainings. Wala pa nmn nangyayare na training sakin.

On my current employer they knew about it na lilipat ako ng company and alam nila ung company. So I think wala nmn silang problema regarding that.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you can contest it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum