Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation. Please help me.

+6
SyAko
council
pi_nget
Patok
vane
arenjhay26
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation. Please help me. Empty Resignation. Please help me. Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 am

arenjhay26

Arresto Menor

Currently employed po ako at mag 3months pa lang sa june. I feel so unsatisfied sa 3 months na yun .. kaya naisipan ko umalis na with these reasons: first is having a hard time for work expenses maybe because of insufficient salary and lack of allowance, another is unsecured ako kasi wala ako pinirmahan na kontrata sinabi lang nila probi dw ako at nung una hindi malinaw magkano sweldo ko. next is, the nature of work is not my forte and last is yung hindi magandang relasyon ko with my boss na everytime na magkamali ako yung pagiging inexperienced ko ang nasisisi. Fresh graduate po ako at first job ko po ito at hindi po ako nagtraining as in sabak kaagad. He even told me TO RESIGN if my mistakes will continue. Until one time i found a way to really decide to resign. I submitted a resignation and it was already signed by my immediate superior. Pero pagdating sa hr ayaw tanggapin antayin ko daw yung 2 weeks kung maaprubahan yung increase ko. But im no longer interested in waiting for it. I am decided to go to another company. Is there any other escape than having an AWOL? Sakali mag Awol ako ano po ba pwede mangyari?
Thank You.

2Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Sat May 24, 2014 5:54 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

its your right to resign from your job provided that you comply with 30 days notice

3Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Mon May 26, 2014 11:54 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just issue 30 days notice.. they can't hold you from resigning..

4Resignation. Please help me. Empty Seminars Tue May 27, 2014 12:07 pm

pi_nget

Arresto Menor

Hello po! I just filed my resignation yesterday that is effective after 30 days. I think my manager was angry. Well.. I'd like to ask what Labor Law would apply in this situation: she wants me to pay for the expenses on the seminars that I attended that were being paid by the company. I didn't sign any undertaking. I am sure that there is no company policy which states that I must pay for it when I resign.. HELP PLS.. I badly need an info so that I can fight for my right not to pay. Sad( any legal basis?  Crying or Very sad 

5Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Tue May 27, 2014 3:44 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

pi_nget wrote:Hello po! I just filed my resignation yesterday that is effective after 30 days. I think my manager was angry. Well.. I'd like to ask what Labor Law  would apply in this situation: she wants me to pay for the expenses on the seminars that I attended that were being paid by the company. I didn't sign any undertaking. I am sure that there is no company policy which states that I must pay for it when I resign.. HELP PLS.. I badly need an info so that I can fight for my right not to pay. Sad( any legal basis?  Crying or Very sad 

No need to do anything until they either send you a bill or show proof, or once your final pay is computed and the amount is deducted.

http://www.councilviews.com

6Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Sat May 31, 2014 11:27 pm

SyAko

Arresto Menor

Hi po, regular employee po ako for almost 10yrs in the service but there some a situation that I need to decide. Im applying from overseas the apportunity comes immidiately so I gave my resignation 1day before I leave. But now I'm Here in abroad. My previews company sue me negligence for abondonment of work with gross negligence. They gave 5 days to give my part a reason. What is my right to protect my deft for that alligation even I admit that I did not received any benefits and certification of the company.

7Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Sat May 31, 2014 11:29 pm

SyAko

Arresto Menor

Hi po, regular employee po ako for almost 10yrs in the service but there some a situation that I need to decide. Im applying from overseas the apportunity comes immidiately so I gave my resignation 1day before I leave. But now I'm Here in abroad. My previews company sue me negligence for abondonment of work with gross negligence. They gave 5 days to give my part a reason. What is my right to protect my deft for that alligation even I admit that I did not received any benefits and certification of the company.

8Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:07 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

SyAko wrote:Hi po, regular employee po ako for almost 10yrs in the service but there some a situation that I need to decide. Im applying from overseas the apportunity comes immidiately so I gave my resignation 1day before I leave. But now I'm Here in abroad. My previews company sue me negligence for abondonment of work with gross negligence. They gave 5 days to give my part a reason. What is my right to protect my deft for that alligation even I admit that I did not received any benefits and certification of the company.

None. You should have given the required 30-day notice.

The company is within its rights to charge you for all those and may be entitled to win damages if it pursues its case in court.

Hindi ka talaga makakakuha ng benefits at certification dahil bigla kang umalis at hindi nag-asikaso ng clearance.

http://www.councilviews.com

9Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 pm

faye g

Arresto Menor

good day po...ive been with this company for 3years now and when i decided to resign and rendered 30days notice plus another 15days because they needed me to stay.i filed my resignation with the date.when i asked the HR when i can have my clearance and backpay they said thy have to ask the owner/president of the company.isnt that they can answer me with the company's SOP with clearances and backpay?i tried to contact the owner and asked about my concern but he didnt reply.i have his number ever since because in our company (bpo) he calls me up when theres concern with the department im managing.he clearly knows the date of my resignation.as he emailed me about it....now imwondering why nobody can give me an answer about my simple question.im clear of everything...no dues or anything...it feels stupid thinking how long shall i wait for their reply.and when's the best time i can escalate this to dole...

10Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:16 pm

faye g

Arresto Menor

ive resigned june 2.inquired about my clearance thru email since 5 days prior to the date of my resignation but no reply.left a note at HR to ff it up and texted the owner today but no reply.i called HR and they answered they have to ask the president about this issue...whats the beat thing i have to do po..thanks

11Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:08 pm

asiong12

Arresto Menor

[quote="council"]
pi_nget wrote:Hello po! I just filed my resignation yesterday that is effective after 30 days. I think my manager was angry. Well.. I'd like to ask what Labor Law  would apply in this situation: she wants me to pay for the expenses on the seminars that I attended that were being paid by the company. I didn't sign any undertaking. I am sure that there is no company policy which states that I must pay for it when I resign.. HELP PLS.. I badly need an info so that I can fight for my right not to pay. Sad( any legal basis?  Crying or Very sad 

No need to do anything until they either send you a bill or show proof, or once your final pay is computed and the amount is deducted.[/quote

paano po kung bago lang sa company, at wala nmn po makukuha back pay?kagaya po ng case ko? ung tinatawag po nilang damage ay kailangan po byaran? may limit po bang amount un?

12Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:47 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua

Its just ok, COE is not legal documents.
Its juts a quick proof na nagwork ka dyan.
But if need proof, ask for your certificate of contributions of SSS and pagibig fund, your company will obliged to release so because its mandatory rather that COE.

13Resignation. Please help me. Empty Re: Resignation. Please help me. Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:42 pm

annax27

Arresto Menor

Hi,voluntary resignation with service of 30 days.
Kaso un renewal ng leave ko for this year will fall during the service period.
Dapat ba kasama pa rin un conversion ng VLs sa backpay ko?
Or hind na kasi ung leave renewal date q is pumatak sa service period nlang??
Please need info lang po for my reference.
Salamat ng marami guys.!

14Resignation. Please help me. Empty unused vacation leave conversion. salamat! Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 pm

annax27

Arresto Menor

Hi,voluntary resignation with service of 30 days.
Kaso un renewal ng leave ko for this year will fall during the service period.
Dapat ba kasama pa rin un conversion ng VLs sa backpay ko?
Or hind na kasi ung leave renewal date q is pumatak sa service period nlang??
Please need info lang po for my reference.
Salamat ng marami guys.!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum