Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mailing of Bar 2013 Bar Result

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mailing of Bar 2013 Bar Result  Empty Mailing of Bar 2013 Bar Result Mon May 12, 2014 5:10 pm

rondo

Arresto Menor

I failed last year's bar. I want to whether the SASE's containing the bar scores have been mailed already to the other bar takers. Mine has not yet arrived. Or do I have to get it personally from the SC.

2Mailing of Bar 2013 Bar Result  Empty Re: Mailing of Bar 2013 Bar Result Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Arresto Menor

The Examinees Records of Ratings of the Bar Examinees who did not pass the 2013 Bar Examinations are now available for pick up at the Office of the Bar Confidant until May 30, 2014. The OBC will also mail the said Bar Ratings to their respective forwarding addresses thereafter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum