Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! Our TRAINING was held in a BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

myeyecandy19

myeyecandy19
Arresto Menor

Legal Advice Please. Thanks in Advance.

According to the latest survey, this company that I am referring to is the 4th richest BPO company in the Philippines. That is why Im surprised of their practices.

The company transferred us to another account that is why we have to undergo another training. The training was held in an old building in Makati. The said building is under renovation at that time.

Surprisingly, they've let us train inside the building while it is under renovation. The construction workers are actually painting, building blocks, mixing cement, etc while we are training inside the training rooms. Most of us got cough and colds. We were not able to get any medical certificates. On the other hand I got an eye wound because of a foreign object that got into my eye during training. I have a medical certificate for that but no proof that the foreign object came from the construction. I took pictures of the construction workers working while we are inside the building. Can I still file a case even if it happened 1 moth ago?

- and can a company also make you work for 6 consecutive days?

Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum