Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need Help about income tax

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need Help about income tax Empty need Help about income tax Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

ellowimrod

Arresto Menor

Recently ko lang nalaman na yung TIN number ko wala pang contributions, pero binabawasan ako ng tax nung employer ko.
What legal actions can I take?

2need Help about income tax Empty Re: need Help about income tax Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm

attyLLL

how long have you been with the employer? don't be in a rush; sometimes BIR is slow to post.

what you can do to protect yourself is to ask for a certification from the employer of how much he has paid for your income tax. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need Help about income tax Empty Re: need Help about income tax Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm

ellowimrod

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:how long have you been with the employer? don't be in a rush; sometimes BIR is slow to post.

what you can do to protect yourself is to ask for a certification from the employer of how much he has paid for your income tax. good luck.

ive been with them from april 2009 up to present.
Na check ko na sa BIR wala pa nga raw contributions

4need Help about income tax Empty Re: need Help about income tax Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:26 pm

attyLLL

so did you file an ITR this year? did the company issue a BIr Form 2316?

ask for one from the company. that will be your proof that taxes were deducted, aside from your payslips.

you can also inquire with your accounting department, and see if they have been remitting to the correct TIN

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum