Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO ARREST WARRANT YET?!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NO ARREST WARRANT YET?! Empty NO ARREST WARRANT YET?! Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

imur_ella

Arresto Menor

I've been a battered wife for several years but had only mustered enough courage to file a case after my husband's violent rampage of Aug 2013. I immediately went to the Baranggay 10 mins after d incident & accompanied by my friends sought Med Cert. I also took pictures showing several lacerations & bruises across my face. I filed a Police report too. My husband didn't show up for the 2 preliminary hearings at the Fiscal's ofc last Sept 24 & Oct 10 2013. I was expecting that an arrest warrant will be issued against him but now I'm having doubts that he'll ever be arrested & that my case must've been dismissed. If so, won't I at least be notified in writing? Could I file for an appeal? The case I filed by the way was RA9262. The PAO lawyer representing me was very forthcoming when he told me that it might take some time to get a resolution. I just never thought it could be this long. It's been 6 mos from d last hearing. We're my evidences weak? I failed to mention that he was also verbally abusive & has admittedly been unfaithful several times. I feel I'm going to have a mental breakdown unless someone help me!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum