Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

stafa - for non payment of credit card bill

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cathypal

Arresto Menor

Good day Attys,

Hihingi po ako ng legal advice, a major Mxxxxl Vxxxxz of Quezon city police, called up to our admin office and was answered by the secretary, informing the office that they will forward the warrant of arrest to me the next day, with the complaint of stafa, filed against me by Atty. Lorenzo Mxxxxxo, in connection with their client eastwest bank. this is about the non payment of credit card. i was paying my obligation monthly until time came na nagka.financial constraint ako due to unexpected twist of life situation. ngayon po i called up atty. mxxxxo and confirm the said complain. when i ask him how much the said balance unpaid po, sabi nya 30 thousand sa pagkakarinig ko, then he said na kailangan ko daw e.settle yun kinabukasan..but then i answered him na hindi ko kaya bayaran agad2x ang ganun kalaki bukas agad agad, tapos sabi nya gawin nalng daw niyang 27,000. pero di ko parin po kaya e.settle ang big amount na yun agad2x. so he give until april 4, which is today na e.settle ang 27,000...na.settle ko na po ang 27,000 this morning. my question is,

1. the stafa case was filed in quezon rtc daw, sabi ni Major Mxxxxl Vxxxxxx, pwede po bang e.file ang case sa quezon will in fact andito po ako sa mindanao, particularly sa misamis occidental nakatera since birth.

2. what are the grounds of stafa po ba?, is the amount 30 thousand already a basis para magkaroon ako ng case na stafa? until how much po ba ang amount na utang para pwede pong kasuhan ang isang tao ng stafa.

3. Atty. Mxxxxo said, i was filed a criminal case and a civil case. Paano po ako naging criminal sa pagkakautang ko, i just haven't settled it lang naman for the the past 6 months, but it doesn't mean na tatakbohan ko ang obligation ko.

Please help me Attys,...i need badly need your opinion to this..

Last edited by cathypal on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : confidential)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum