Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

small claims case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1small claims case Empty small claims case Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:44 pm

jayce&jassi

Arresto Menor

Hello Good day.. I am a housewife but I have a home business which is selling branded items online. I have met a person that only lives not far from my home and she talked me into selling my branded items to her because she wants to resell them too.. As we both agreed she will pay me 50%DP and the remaining balance will be in terms no longer than two months and the amount involved is huge, 60k .. at first she pays me on time. we never had any problem and she really won my trust. But my dillema started when she borrowed all my branded items last november 2013 and she did not pay me anything not even for a DP as we have agreed.. to cut the story short.. She is avoiding me now and not paying until now. she took my items last november 2013 and it's march now. I learned about the civilcase.. small claims cases and that's what I am gonna do but I just want to ask if the evidence I would present is just pictures of the branded items she took from me. I did some serious digging about this civil case. but will the pictures be enough evidence besides  demand letter and affidavit of witnesses? please help.. thanks.. as of today she owes me Php60,000.00

Last edited by jayce&jassi on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum