Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice with my family's forclosed property!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elizabeth40

Arresto Menor

May I kindly seek your legal advise on my mortgage with the bank.

I am an OFW here in Saudi Arabia. Have no deep knowledge or expertise about the law particularly of the bank policies.

I received po a notice from the bank about our overdue account. I got pregnant and was very ill. During my six months of pregnancy I was rushed to Emergency Room and delivered a six months extremely premature baby here in Saudi Arabia. In need of medical support she stayed in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for 96 days. Alam nyo naman po kung gaano kalaki ang gastos sa pagpapaospital. So I made an arrangement with the bank to give me some extension to settle my overdue account.

We were luckly to borrow money po mula sa mga kaibigan amounting to 103,000 pesos and deposited it to my savings account in BPI on December 8. The deadline of payment as I agreed with the person whose holding my account was on December 10. I am aware that my overdue account is around 172,000. I have explained to the bank na nasa ospital iyong anak namin and we are also in need of money to support her medicines. Unfortunately the bank proceed with the foreclosure of my mortgage. I applied for my mortgage in June 2010 and paid more than 3 years already. Gusto kolang po itanong on a legal point of view may paraan pa po ba na mai-appeal ko iyong mortgage namin kahit na-desisyonan na ng San Pedro Court for Humanitarian reason.

Nagpakita naman po ako ng interest at pagnanais isalba iyong mortgage ko kaya lang po talaga at that time nasa hospital pa iyong baby namin at matindi rin iyong pangangailangan namin ng pera to save her. Sa mahigit 10 taon ko pong pagtatrabaho dito sa Saudi Arabia eto pa lang po ang unang property na bunga ng pinaghirapan ko. Matagal po kaming natira sa squatters area kaya napakasakit na mawala lang ito basta kasi eto lang ang maibibigay ko sa mga anak ko.

Maraming salamat po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum