Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concern on resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1concern on resignation  Empty concern on resignation Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm

nald

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po atty.
May itatanong lng po ako tungkol sa kasalukuyan kung trabho.Mahigit isang taon na po ako sa kumpanyang pngttrabahuan ko ngaun ndi ko po alam kng regular na ako or kng anu status ko dahil wla naman silang pinapirmahan na any papers concerning this,except the contract i signed during my first day stating that i will render service for them for six months.Ngayon nagpaalam ako sa aking supervisor na magreresign na ako in 30 days hind nya ako pinayagan sabiko naman kailangn ko ng umalis sa ayaw at sa gusto nya,ok lng daw pero hindi dw ako bibigyan ng COE and ndi ako makeclear sa company. tanong ko po atty. Tama po ba ito? eh nag inform nman ako at nagpass ng resignation letter with 30 days effectivity.Kung hindi po tlaga nila ako iclear anu po ba tama kng gawin?

salamat at hintay ko po ang inyong kasagutan.

2concern on resignation  Empty Re: concern on resignation Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:35 pm

attyLLL

The problem with our labor code is that it makes no mention of the Certificate of Employment and clearance. In practice, however, it is what some new employers look for.

you are correct by giving notice 30 days in advance. note this should be done in writing so that it is documented.

what i can recommend is that you write a letter to higher management and quote what your supervisor stated that he will not endorse your clearance, make sure you keep a copy which is acknowledged as received.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3concern on resignation  Empty Re: concern on resignation Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:57 pm

nald

Arresto Menor

thank you po atty for immediate advise, jst wnt to clarify po,am i consider na po ba n regular employee since wla naman sila pinapirmahan na any contract extending my service to them?anu po sinasabi ng labor law regarding to this.
mahirap po gumawa ng letter for the higher management kasi ang visor ko pong ito ay masyadong malapit sa pinakamataas naming boss sya kasi pinagkaktiwalaan ng halos lahat. Tanung ko nalng po atty is it right po ba na ihold nila ako or hindi iclear kahit na nagpass ako ng resignation letter 30 day before leaving?

thank you po ulit at hintay po ang iyong sagot.

4concern on resignation  Empty Re: concern on resignation Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

attyLLL

if you have been working for 1 year, then I assume you are a regular employee, but that has no bearing whether you can resign.

forcing you to stay would be involuntary servitude.

i still recommend you file your letter to higher management so you can be protected. make sure your resignation is in writing and you retain a copy with proof of receipt. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5concern on resignation  Empty Re: concern on resignation Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

nald

Arresto Menor

thank you atty.God bless you always.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum