Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will happen if a typographical error in birth certificate was not corrected and was followed in passport?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhonbals08

Arresto Menor

hello,

I just want to take an advice on what to do regarding to my passport and birth certificate names. Before I took a passport I already know that my birth certificate has a typographical error but I still follow it as the error appears also in my passport. I am here in abroad right now. Now my questions are:

1. if ever I will correct my birth certificate's name right now, would it affect my passport?
2. What time is the best time to fixed this things? because we all know that passport will expire after 5 years.
3. If my birth certificate's name will be corrected and took a new passport, would there be any problem when I go back to abroad (same country) in which in their immigration I show my passport with a typographical error?

This is what appears to my birth certificate and passport:

JH JHON ALFRED EDOLOVERIO BALO (birth certificate)
JH JHON ALFRED EDOLOVERIO BALO (passport)

If corrected this would appear:

JHON ALFRED EDOLOVERIO BALO

I really need your help for this because it bothers me a lot here in abroad.

Thanks,

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum