Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unsettled personal loans (Bank)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty unsettled personal loans (Bank) Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 pm

hush232002

Arresto Menor

Good day,

I have 3 exsisting personal loans (bank)that were left unsettled for 6 months na dahil hindi na kaya bayaran. magbabayad po ako pero sangayon di ko pakaya bayaran ang 3 kasi inuna ko muna ibang loans ko not to mention my credit cards that were cut off. lahat po ng credit cards and personal loans ko ay collections na ang naghandle. di ko masyado worry ang credit cards pero problema ko ang mga loans ko dahil lately di na nila ako kinukulit wala narin akong na rerecieve na demand letters. ano po ibig sabihin nito?, may kaso na ba nakasampa sa akin kaya hindi na nila ako tinatawagan?lahat pala ng loans ko ay paid thru cash(monthly) no checks involved.

salamat po.

2unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 pm

attyLLL

it's difficult to speculate what they are doing. if they will file a complaint, then you will receive notices from the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:18 pm

hush232002

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:it's difficult to speculate what they are doing. if they will file a complaint, then you will receive notices from the court.

ok pero ano po ba standing ko ngayon. what case will they file againts me? can they file a case againts me or will it take time or years before they do that. may pagkaiba ba ang proseso ng kaso sa credit cards from bank loans?

Thank you.

4unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

attyLLL

with credit cards, what you have to avoid is changing office or residential address without informing the credit card company because that may raise the assumption of fraud.

with banks, if you did not issue post dated checks, then at most it will be just a civil case.

if the amount is less than 100k, then they can file a small claims case against you. there is no period to wait. they can do so once you fail to pay.

5unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

hush232002

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:with credit cards, what you have to avoid is changing office or residential address without informing the credit card company because that may raise the assumption of fraud.

with banks, if you did not issue post dated checks, then at most it will be just a civil case.

if the amount is less than 100k, then they can file a small claims case against you. there is no period to wait. they can do so once you fail to pay.

ok po gaano po nmn ka bigat ang civil case po? imprisonment, bail or something? will it reflect on my NBI record and Police record since a case has been filed againts me po?

Thank you po.

6unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:58 pm

attyLLL

a civil case is just for collection of money. it is not a criminal case which will reflect on your nbi record. good luck.

7unsettled personal loans (Bank) Empty Re: unsettled personal loans (Bank) Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

hush232002

Arresto Menor

ok maraming salamat po...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum