Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Pay Deduction and Clarifications

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Pay Deduction and Clarifications Empty Last Pay Deduction and Clarifications Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 am

janil.andrade

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to ask for advice, I work before as HR-Payroll in one of 5 star resort in Boracay but our Main office is in Manila. I resigned last August 31, 2013 but until now may Last Pay is not yet release. My last pay consist of the ff: Last 15 days salary, Tax refund, 13th month and VL/SL conversion (company policy). I have cleared my clearance.

I still follow up it until now but they said its on process. Aside from the long process my other concern was the deduction which I only knew last January 06, 2014 as i follow up it. I was shock upon learning this. I gave 1 month notice for my resignation, for one month of my turn-over, no one informed me that my last pay will be subject for that specific deduction. That deduction is an over payment to an employee of other company. Why other company? My contract is only one but we serve 2 company. The other one is just an additional work.

That over payment happened last May 06, 2013, and I believe that it is not my fault so why deduct it on my last pay? I haven’t receive any Show Cause Memo because if there’s any, I should receive that and has 201 copy. There was also no Notice of corrective action given because after Fact Finding if it shows that I am liable for that incident, I should have it deducted from my salary from June-August and will not wait to deduct from my last pay.

I've been a good employee to the company. I respect, follow, and practice the rules and regulations. If ever I made mistake, I am willing to accept any penalty as long as it goes to a due process.

So please help me on this.

Thank you.

Janil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum