Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Contribution

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Contribution Empty SSS Contribution Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:46 pm

maldita

Arresto Menor

Good Evening Atty,

Nagtrabaho ako sa isang Agency for 1 year at kinakaltasan kami sa SSS ng Contribution. Sa ngayon po wala na ko sa Agency at natuklasan ko na walang hulog ang aking SSS. Nagtanong ako Agency ano mangyayari sa SSS namin ngunit lagi nila sinasabi na hintayin ang Head nila sa Agency ngunit di naman namin matiyempuhan. Lagi din ako natawag ngunit wala daw. Ano po ba ang maari ko gawin para mahabol o di kaya ay mabalik ang hulog samin sa SSS? Thank's po...

2SSS Contribution Empty Re: SSS Contribution Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 am

attyLLL

i recommend you first send a letter addressed to the head inquiring about your sss contributions. have it received and retain a copy with proof of receipt. if nothing happens, you can file a complaint at the SSS, or you can go directly to the prosecutor's office yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SSS Contribution Empty Re: SSS Contribution Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 am

bonggabongga

Arresto Menor

good evening po.i worked as a grade 2 teacher in a private school for 6 months.whenever i receive my payslip during those paydays, P400plus was being deducted from my salary. now that i am not working with that school, i have checked my sss contributions. the problem is that i found out that they did not deposit the said contributions that they had deducted from my salary. in short, the ss record shows that i do not have any contributions yet.what shall i do? Neutral

Last edited by bonggabongga on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

4SSS Contribution Empty Re: SSS Contribution Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:00 am

bonggabongga

Arresto Menor

good evening po.i worked as a grade 2 teacher in a private school for 6 months.whenever i receive my payslip during those paydays, P400plus was being deducted from my salary. now that i am not working with that school, i have checked my sss contributions. the problem is that i found out that they did not deposit the said contributions that they had deducted from my salary. in short, the ss record shows that i do not have any contributions yet.what shall i do?

5SSS Contribution Empty Re: SSS Contribution Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

attyLLL

my answer is same as above

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum