Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotel problem..please help me.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Hotel problem..please help me. Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

jingjing

Arresto Menor

SCENARIO - hotel guest with unpaid bill P100,000.00 WHAT am i going to do with the guest and with the unpaid bill 100,000.00?

thank you,..

2Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:44 pm

jingjing

Arresto Menor

please help me.

3Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:19 am

zerene

Arresto Menor

jingjing wrote:SCENARIO - hotel guest with unpaid bill P100,000.00 WHAT am i going to do with the guest and with the unpaid bill 100,000.00?

thank you,..

Curious lang ako kung bakit na-reach yong 100k na amount na wala pang collection. May mga deposit na dapat.

Although it's not about hotel bills.... dito sa Muntinlupa, uso na yong bago ma-check up ng doctor (regular consultation), magbayad muna sa cashier.

4Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 pm

jingjing

Arresto Menor

kasi po. nagoverstayed po tapos po nung sisingilin na...malalaman po na walang pambayad... anu po ba ang nararapat gawin? ipahuli agad ang guest? tapos paano po pagbabayarin yung guest?

5Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 pm

zerene

Arresto Menor

jingjing, I'm not the moderator of this site (busy pa siguro sila), I'm just a member, and I'm not a lawyer. Are you the owner, caretaker or manager? Ano ba ang size ng hotel ninyo if I may ask? Is there a contract? Where does this person reside? These things, I think, can help the moderator answer your question.

6Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 pm

jingjing

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa time zerene...
my question is only a sample situation po. ung what if lang po..what if po kung ako ang manager ng isang let say 5 star hotel..anu po ang gagawin ko? overstaying na po...anu po ba ang gagawin ko? kakatukin ko po ba siya agad at tatanungin na magbayad na? or ask ko pa po kung may capacity siyang magbayad?then what will happen next? or warrant of arrest na po?

maraming salamat po...

7Hotel problem..please help me. Empty re: help me Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:26 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

hindi ako lawyer, to be clear, just an ordinary law student, like some or most of those who are registered in this forum. let me try to answer in series.

1. Guest non payment of bill;

as you say, what if scenarios lang ito, as a guest registered in a hotel a contract was already establish with regards to his stay, hence, if said guest failed to pay or refused to pay, the manager can demand payment since his stay also goes to show that the guest is bound to the terms and conditions of the hotel.

2. Guest is overstaying.

Inform him that he is already spending much time and request payment for the days he spent in the room, your manager can speak to him in this regard and INFORM the guest, you or your manager can call his attention through his room phone or the manager may request him to come into the office.

3. No payment made by the guest.

the manager must file a formal complaint either civil or criminal, if there is a complaint, the guest can be detained in a police station, of course, subject to the determination of the fiscal (if criminal), or the court itself (civil, collection of sum of money, since the amount is Php 100,000, the court will utilize Small Claim Procedure, which mean, the hotel and the erring guest has to settle it in court without the assistance of a lawyer).

simply stating, if the guest refused to pay, you or your manager can file a complaint either of civil or criminal, so that the guest can be compel to answer his liability.

8Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 am

attyLLL

this is one of the forms of estafa:

(e) By obtaining any food, refreshment or accommodation at a hotel, inn, restaurant, boarding house, lodging house, or apartment house and the like without paying therefor, with intent to defraud the proprietor or manager thereof, or by obtaining credit at hotel, inn, restaurant, boarding house, lodging house, or apartment house by the use of any false pretense, or by abandoning or surreptitiously removing any part of his baggage from a hotel, inn, restaurant, boarding house, lodging house or apartment house after obtaining credit, food, refreshment or accommodation therein without paying for his food, refreshment or accommodation.

what you can demand is a progress payment for past services, and failing to do so, you can report the matter to the police. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

9Hotel problem..please help me. Empty Re: Hotel problem..please help me. Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm

jingjing

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much in taking time to review my problem...thank you very much...hindi ko kayo malilimutan maraming salamat po...goodluck po sa inyong pagtulong sa maraming tao tulad ko..salamat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum