Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Voluntary Insolvency?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's Voluntary Insolvency? Empty What's Voluntary Insolvency? Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

zerene

Arresto Menor

Ideal Pension Plans Corp. sent a notice to its planholders informing them there's a hearing on Ideal Pension's petition for voluntary insolvency on Oct 5.

What can Ideal pre-need planholders do to increase their chances of getting their maturity benefits or getting back their investments?

Thanks a lot. My blog sometimes focus on pre-need as I'm a Berkley/Danvil pre-need planholder, and oftentimes I get questions from other firms' pre-need planholders.

2What's Voluntary Insolvency? Empty Re: What's Voluntary Insolvency? Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 pm

attyLLL

note that i'm guessing and making assumptions here because commercial cases can be very complicated. in insolvency proceedings, all creditors are given notice so that they will have the opportunity to participate.

if there are many planholders, i do not know what the court will do to handle all of you. my best advice is for you to go to the court and file some form of entry of appearance so it will be noted by the court that you are claiming from the company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3What's Voluntary Insolvency? Empty Re: What's Voluntary Insolvency? Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:58 am

zerene

Arresto Menor

Thanks po sa reply. More power to your site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum