Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prescription for Bigamy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prescription for Bigamy Empty Prescription for Bigamy Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 am

rosepetals

Arresto Menor

I have already filed 1 civil case (petition for legal separation) and 1 criminal case (RA 9262 for verbal, psychological,economic abuse) agst. my husband.

I have not yet filed Bigamy case agst him because we are all in Luzon while the marriage happened in a far place  near Mindanao. He converted to Islam  and married the Muslim girl. We were married under the Roman Catholic Rites and we were both Catholic.  The girl he married was just 1 yr older than our eldest .  May - December affair un. I  know it was just an Islam conversion  for convenience. Kumakain din siya ng baboy.

My question is this, may prescription ba ang pag pa file ng bigamy case against a philandering husband? Ako lang ba ang pwedeng magfile ng bigamy case sa kanila?

2Prescription for Bigamy Empty Re: Prescription for Bigamy Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm

attyLLL

15 years. anyone can file it. but you really should be discussing this with your lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum