Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Personal Loan worth 15k need advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Personal Loan worth 15k need advise Empty Personal Loan worth 15k need advise Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 pm

rvdino15

Arresto Menor

Hi Good day to all the members here in the forum. I would just like to ask for an advice regarding my predicament. First off I borrowed a loan from a from my wife's friend and my previous co-worker worth 15k and I haven't had the chance to pay it till now w/c is running 3 months now regrettably as of right now he's threatening my whole family that he will file a law suite against me for not paying and posting on his wall sharing with everyone that I am a criminal and a lot of degrading things against me. We already messaged him and texted him that we still need time before we could pay the debt but he still posting ruining my credibility and such. I'm just worried that I would be charge of a crime of estafa since I have signed an agreement that I would pay it on a certain date but I haven't. Would I be liable or would I get arrested for a mere 15k debt? I hope you would be able to share your thoughts or would it be possible for a case to push through here in the philippines? Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum