Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request for Riano, Domondon, Albano, Nachura Audio Lectures.

+2
nuvelco
dirtbag
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dirtbag

dirtbag
Arresto Mayor

Request for Riano, Domondon, Albano, Nachura Audio Lectures.

Hopefully in the future, meron makakapag share ng recorded lectures nila Riano, Domondon, Albano at Nachura.

For the benefit of everyone here..

Can everyone in this forum lend a helping hand?
Specially to those who cannot go to their lectures, and those who cannot afford to go to Manila.

Thank you so much.

Such lecture can help not only Baristas, but also law students as well..

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

audio files of nachura, domondon, riano and other well known speakers can be downloaded at wwww.4shared.com. just search at the said site. let's go for the bar.

xmonsterx

uploader / future lawyer

Here's the folder: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nino

Arresto Menor

xmonsterx wrote:Here's the folder: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gud day. i dont have account with premium downloader, can you send those to my email. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. thank you so much

xmonsterx

uploader / future lawyer

nino wrote:
xmonsterx wrote:Here's the folder: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gud day. i dont have account with premium downloader, can you send those to my email. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. thank you so much
Click on "Download" button on the Rightmost portion, you need to click each .mp3 file. Downloading each file, one by one, is free.

dirtbag

dirtbag
Arresto Mayor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Juan Tamad

Arresto Menor

Domondon Star Notes here...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Juan Tamad on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated the link)

mightylemon

Arresto Menor

Pls send me audio lectures of riano, domondon, albano sababan.tnx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum